Wednesday 9 March 2011

First time part 18

here you go a new and inshallah a longer post

......................................

I yellped when I saw that he still has this stare on his face.

Me: uhh..uh..Rashid ya3ne ishda3wa? it's ok I can give you my drink!

I said scared of what he'll do next.

Rashid : shoofay tara mo bas 3ashanich ra7 a5ith your drink and not spill it in your head, bas 3ashan last time and ga6ait il drink foog Nasser o i still didn'thave a drink. FA this time and ONLY this time will I let this go!

He grabbed my drink, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew he wasn't really angry, but just trying to act as if he's mad at me to scare me ;) I walked next to him and he drank my drink. We were talking normally, and the scene of what happened in stabucks just popped in my head. I was curious and wanted to ask him a question.

Me: Rashid?

Rashid: 3yoona

Me: *blushing* shloon it3arif il walad ily ib starbucks?

Rashid: ily ib starbucks?? hatha irfeeji..laiish?

He asked also curious.

Me: laa bas i'm confused, awal yoom bil chalet when we were in starbucks, you were giving him stares laman ohwa kan ga3id yikalimnee. O il7een itsalim 3alai o u talk to him chinna ma 9ar shay laish?

Rashid: ohwa ily kan ga3id yikalmich?!

He asked half yelling, and his eyes opened wide.

Rashid: ana ma3arafta! shifta min warra yoom ga3id yikalmich! o mashift wayha 3adil.

He stopped talking and started thinking.

Rashid: la7tha la7tha..intay shloon it3arfeena??

And that question was like a slap in my face. He might think that I'm the kind of girl who knows every guy but i'm not!

Me: Rashid shoof, I'm going to be honest with you, but don't be mad at me o at your friend!

He just nodded.

Me: He was with me in high school and I used to have a crush on him. bas RAshid I swear I never told anyone! somehow he knew, and he said he liked me back. bas after that I avoided him for the rest of the year! And then came this summer and this is the first time I saw him after school has ended, and when he saw me in starbucks I think inna he wanted to break the akwardness between us o kan yabe yisalim 3alai thats it.

Rashid stayed quiet for a minute only looking straight ahead. Then he said.

Rashid: so you don't like him anymore?

Me: ofcourse not! I love you and no one else but you!

Rashid: does he still like you?

I looked down and didn't know what to answer, I mean ofcouse he has to move on. Or did he?

Me: ya3ne ofcourse he did. bas I'm not sure.

Rashid: haal-

Me: Rashid!

Rashid: na3am?! shino tabeeny asawee?? wa7id mo3jab ib my gilfriend, laa o ba3ad hal wa7id 9a7be!

Me: ok bas I told you to not stay mad at him. It's not his fault, and besides if he ever brought the topic up, I'm going to tell him straight away that I'm with you!

I slid my hand acros his waist and moved closer he put his hand over my shoulder and we were walking side by side. He sighed and said..

Rashid: inzain bas 3ashanich ra7 awagif, bas that doesn't mean I wouldn't stop thinking about it !

3 comments: