Sunday 1 August 2010

First time part 3:

Hey guys I need followers!! And comments if you don't follow!:(

...........................................

.....: ana la fajer wala farah

Sara: umm.....who is this?? (I was getting a little scared)

......: ana Rashid :)

At that moment I was SUPER scared! I didn't know what to do, I was totally confused!:s But then I decided to tell him that I can't talk to him on bbm. And that i'm going to delete him and sorry.

Sara: hi..um..look the thing is I can't..

Then he cut me off saying: look gabil la itgooleen ay shay thani ana bs bagoolichh shay. Ana mo min hal 9bayan ily yamshoon o yil3iboon bil banat laman yishbi3oon. Intay it3arfeeny min yoom kint is'3eer o omich it3arif omi. Tadreen ina ana mara7 asaweeshay chithee, ag3ad al3ab feech. Adre ina this is kind of a surprise....bs Sarah ana a7ibich!

At this moment i wished that my life was over, and don't have to handle all this drama. I wouldn't have to think of an answer to what he wrote. If my life was over I wouldn't start feeling something in my heart the moment I read his reply. But I have to answer or he will think I'm not there.

Sarah: I got to go, sorry. Bye.

And as simple as that I ended the chat. I didn't know what to do, I wish my friends were with me. I thought of going to tell my sister about what just happened. I ran to her room, barged in, and closed the door behind me.

Lamah (my sisters name): shfeech?! itdisheen chithee?? The rabbit was asleep:( shoofay il 7een gawamteeha.

I stared at the rabbit, that was on her bed. I'm scared of animals. The rabbits name was sasha. She is white and has bright red eyes! I know, shes a french rabbit. I went and sat at her chair and told her about what happened.

Lamah: So why don't you just tell him you love him?

Sara; Shfeech?! I don't love him! Not even like him, shino faj2a I tell him I love you? May9eer. Ba3dain he loves me minziman, but I don't know min when.

I decided to go back to my room since my sister is no use. I went straight to bed. Thinking everything is going to be alright. The next morning I woke up having this really strange dream. I couldn't remember what it was exactly. But it was me and Rashid on the beach, his hands were around me I think. We were both smiling, and when I turned to look at him he kissed me. And that's when I woke up from my dream. I didn't know where the beach was (in the chalet? a publich beach? madree), I didn't know who was with us, and didn't know what I was wearing?! But don't get me wrong I was wearing cloths, I just didn't know what it was:s

I heard my phone viberating on the comadina, (for those who don't know what's a comadina, its the small table next to the bed.) I had like 8 bbm's. I gasped, because it was all from Rashid! He sent me things like: aloo?....r u there?....i need to talk to you...I'm sorry. And many more. I kind of felt sorry for him.

So I replyed back: Ya I'm here, what do you want to talk about? (hoping it wasn't anything serious.) But the messages were sent maybe 2 hours ago. So I was hoping he won't answer.

Rashid: hi! Shlonich?

Why does he sound so happy: umm zaina u?

Rashid: tamam il7amdila, alah a5eeran radaitay 3alay.

Sarah: ana agoom 12 not 10 or 9. (joking around)

Rashid: hatha ra8me digay 3alay 9*******.

What?! Min 9aba7 alah 5air digay 3alay? Isn't this too early? But I don't know why I feel like I have to call him. I dailed his number, took a deep breath, and pressed send. He answered on the second ring.

Rahid: aloo?

....................................

Comments people!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment