Friday 5 November 2010

First time part 6

So sorry for posting late, but the one I wrote got deleted so I had to write itall over gain :)
ENJOY!
........................................

I woke up the next morning feeling fresh, and excited. I went to the bathroom washed my face, did my buissness and went out. I went straight back to my room to start putting cloths in my bag. My mom always told me to not bring lots of cloths to chalet. All I need is 2 shorts and 2 t-shirts, but I always end up needing something else to wear. Like when we have visitor coming, and I'm the only 1 wearing shorts and t-shirt. The rest are all wearing sundresses or skinny jeans, or juicy suits.

So this time I deciced to take more cloths, even cloths I don;t need. Just for extra. So I took 2 cute sundresses from Spain. They sell the best sundresses over there! 3 Abercombie t-shirts, two jeans shorts, 1 skinny jeans. But not too skinny I don't like that. My bodys, cardigans, and undies ;p Of course i took 3 pairs of flats, 2 pairs of flip flops, 1 pair of converse, and a pair of high heels. I don't know why I took the high heels, but what if I needed it? You never know.

I also took my bikinis, with my tanktops and hot shorts(mini shorts), and tanning oil! With my shampoos, creams, perfumes, and make up. I don't like wearing make up some of the times, just a mascara blush and lip gloss. Uh oh..... my stuff don't fit in 1 bag!! See, I don't like coming to the chalet with alot of bags in my nands, it's like i'm bragging about how many cloths I have. Or being a drama queen and bringing every single thing in my closet. So my stuff fits 2 big bags, and half of shoes don't fit, so I need and extra bag. Grreat, now I have 3 bags.

I went to the living room and saw my mom, brother, sister, and dad sitting at the table eating breakfast. I kissed my dads head.

Me: Hala baba! Gd morning:)

Dad:hala hala yuba... shlonich?

Me: zainah....shlonich mama?
I kisseed my moms head.

Mama: zainah:) ha jahza 7ag il chalet? ma nabe nit2a5ar!

Me: ee inshalah 5ala9t! intaw ma 5ala9taw! :p

I went and sat between my brother, and sister. And started eating breakfast, and chattin a bit. Of course we had a fight about a stupid thing! We have to thats what brothers and sisters are for! Then my brother got up.

Nasser (my bro): yallah and mashi ray7 3ind il shabab.

Me: mara7 tiroo7 il chalet?

Nasser: la ba3dain ra7 ayee, bs mani nayem ihnak yallah ma3a alsalama

Let me tell you a little bit about my brother, well you know he's younger than me in 1 year. Which makes him in the 11th grade. ALL girls think he's hot, but I think that's gross:p They say the way he wears his hat is just so hot. Which I don't get:s He's fit mashallah, with broad shoulders. He's got my moms eyes, and my dads nose and lips, and teeth. Which are btw mashallah the whitest and most perfect teeth! His hair is straight but not the mla7as way, it's kind of nice. He doesn't have a girlfriend, and doesn't even talk to girls at school! Ma ya36eehom wayh. Bs the girls keep following him ;p

Anyways so we all got up, Nasser went out, and me my mom and sister got ready to go. It was 11, so by the time we'll be there it would be 11:45 or 12. And I'm soo nervous for seeing Rashid again! I don't know how I'll react! Wee finnally arrived there and I saw 2 cars parked, one of them should be Rashids.

When we went in we didn't see anyone except 5alte 7anan, and the nanny aranging stuff. Salamt 3alaiha and asked about Farah and Fajer. She told me they were on the jet ski's. So I ran up stairs and changed into my bikini, and wore my tanktop and mini shorts. Since no one is here ecxept 5ale 7anan, and she only has 1 son, Rashid;p And my brother is coming later, so mini shorts and tanktops will do.

I grabbed my towel, and tanning oil and went outside. My sister was with Farah, playing on the sand. And I could see Fajer on the jet ski, so I sat down and waited for her to finish. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Rashid, coming towards me. My heart was racing so fast, He was only wearing his shorts! I quickly turned around before I melt, then I felt someone sit next to me. He didn't sit that close, but next to me.

Rashid: hii:D

HE had a huge smile on his face, he might of noticed how stupid my face looked.

Me: umm...hi :)

Rashid: so....shlonich?

Me: i'm gd! u?

Rashid: tamam, ibtirkibeen jet ski?

Me: noo! no way! ma7ib....

I really don't like jet ski's I'm scaared of it!

Rashid: afaa! 3abale it7ibeen! ishda3wa yalla jarbay, kahe fajoor rakba ma fee shay.

Me: la2 madree...i'm not sure:[

Rashid: yalla yalla gomay, ma7na ray7een sareee3 o bakoon yamich the whole time, yalla gomay.

He stood up,and gave me his hand, I hesistated at first then took his hand into mine. I kind of shivered when I did that. So I stood up and we both walked to wear the jet ski's were. Then I realized we were walking hand in hand, and I let go. He looked at me with a smile and laughed. My face just went red! So he helped me get on the jet ski. He also handed me a life jacket, and that's when I thought were going to the deep side.

Me: la2 laish life jacket?! U said we weren't going to the deep?!

I freaked ouut!

Rashid: La 3ade mo ray7een deep! bs lat5afeen lazim life jacket;)

He explained to me how to drive it and how to stop, and turn. Then he got into his.

Rashid: Yallah! Woo!

And he went off but I was too scared to. Then I closed my eyes and drove off! I was kind of screaming! And I was also going really fast, then I slowed down, and kind of stopped. But I started riding it and I got the hang of it, then Rashid came next to me in his jet ski and said.

Rashid: 5an nit9abag?!

Me: umm..yala okay!

Rashid: 1, 2.....3!

And off we went! I was going really fast I couldn't really see, and I couldn't slow down I lost control. Just then I saw something appearing infront of me........and it was Rashid. His back was facing mine so he doesn't know I was going to bump him! CRASH!

I bumped into him soo hard my jet ski flipped over! I was under it, and couldn't see! From how scared I was I almost forgot to swim! I was coughing really hard because half of my lungs were filled with water. Just then I felt someone's hand lifting me up. It was Rashid, and I was behind him on his jet ski, I wrapped my arms around him soo hard so I couldn't fall again, and layed my head on his back. I closed my eyes, because he was going really fast.

We arrived to the shore, and he let me lay there on the sand, I was caughing and spitting water. He was tapping my back, and saying sorry to me. But I wass too tired so I just layed there with my eyes closed. He carried me and made me sit on a chair.

Rashid: sarah, walla asif...wala loo ma sawaina the race chan intay il 7een zaina...wa-

Me: 3a-3ade, bs I swallowed water wayid ma 9ar shay. *caughing*

He looked down, then looked up to me.

Rashid: walla asif, marathanya mo ila tirkibeen.....or tirkibeen wiyay?:)

Me: ahaha! no way mani rakba the jet ski ever again!

I was laughing at his reaction. Then his hand reached mine and it felt we were the only 2 in this whole world!

...............................................
Sooo?! what do you think?! Comments!

3 comments:

  1. ya7laila hal rashid;p
    yalla 3ad hal marra moo it6awleen 3alaina wayeed... take your time bs moo wayed.lool.

    i just posted part 4!!! read it and tell me what u think;*

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noona: thank u for commenting! And inshallah this weekend I'm going to post! Mara7 a6awil lool. ANd inshallah I'll check yours out:)
    Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLOOO!! AWAL SHAY 3EEDICH MUBARAAAAAAAK O THAAANYY SHAYYY EEE 7ADYYY AG3D AGRAAAA UR BLOG O WAYED 7ILO MASHALLAH KEEP ON (Y) GESITICH WAYED 3JEBATNY O KIL MA ABY I COMMENT ISEER SHAY O I DONT COMMENT O BTW TARA WAYED NAS YEGROON UR BLOG O 3AJEBHOOM!!! PLEASE POST SOON WE'RE WATING!!

    ReplyDelete