Tuesday 16 November 2010

First time part 7

3eedkom imbarak;* Walla sorry I took so long. But I love you all and this is 3eediyatkom! And this one is dedicated to Noona;* I think that this would be action packed, well in my point of view.
.........................................

When I realised we were holding hands, my face turned bright red. I couldn't hold myself, so I looked down at the table not wanting him to see my humiliating face. That's what I do when I be shy or embaressed. Rashid realised I was shy so he wanted to make it harder for me and make me feel more embaressed. Just to 6affer me. (see how I used 6affer lool).

Rashid: tisti7een??

Trying to peek a look on my face, by lowering his head to my level.

Me: la..shako..laish uhh...umm

I lost track of my words from how embaressed I was.

Rashid: yazeen ily yisti7oon!

Pinching my cheeks and smiling.

Me: bss...5ala9 yalla ana baroo7 basawe tan!

Rashid: yalla imshay ana basawee wiyach

He couldn't be serious! I'm going with Farah, Fajer, and my sister to tan. We are going to take off our tank tops and stay in our bikini's and tan. May9eer he see's us like this:s

Me: wooo big guy.....a9lan I'm going to tan with your sisters and mine, and we're kind of...uhh...going to remove our tops:s

Saying it to him was harder than I thought.

Rashid: Intay labsa bikini min ta7at 9a7?

Me: ee 3ayal basheela min doon shay under??

And I regreted saying that as soon as it escaped my mouth.

Rashid: laa 3ayal lazim ayee kilikom bikini's?! May9eer a6awifha!

Me: yalla yalla bagool 7ag 5alte!

I stuck my tounge out and ran inside to my mom and 5alte. Rashid jumped from his chair and ran behind me but I caught up and went inside before him.

Me: 5alte! 5alte! shoofay Rashid yabee yig3ad wiyana o i7na binsawee tan! shoffaaaaayyy golleellaaaaaa:(

I started whining and poiing at Rashid, and making a puppy face. &asait nafsy yahel mara thanya:P Rashid's face was priceless! His mouth was open it almot touched the floor...hahaha...and his eyes were open soo wide. I was trying so hard to hold my laugh. And I didn't do really well wih holding it. I started giggling.

5alte 7anan: Rashid! ma tisti7y ga3ed wiya il banat! may9eer chithe ba3ad lail7een a3almik?! yalla imsh kahoo Nasser wi9al roo7aw il jam3iya or starbucks ow ay shay intaw il shabab itawoonha! Yalla!

Rashid: 7aaaather!

With a big smile plastered on his face, yitma9la7:p I ran and hugged my brother who came in while Rashid was being yelled at. I could see Rashid's face turning red wishing how much he wanted to be in Nasser's place. I was hugging him and kissing his cheek.

Nasser: tara walla gabel sa3a shayfich! yir7am omich wa5ray!

He wasn't enjoying it but I was. Hahahaha, Rashid was flaming! He was practically pulling Nasser away and going outside. I know way too pathetic by using my stinky ugly brother to make Rashid jealous. But hey, it worked!

So I went and grabbed my tanning oil and towel and went outside. I found Fajer, Farah, and Lama my sister. Farasht my towel o insida7t o made sure no guy in the next chalet was looking, and took off my tank top. All of us started tanning, and listening to our iPod's. I got dizzy from the sunlight and dozed off. I woke up with feeling something ice cold thrown on me ALL over my body! I screamed so loud and half sat up. I then realised I wasn't the only one screaming, I turned to my left and saw Fajer, Farah, and Lama screaming! And something dripping from them.

My mouth was still wide open from the shock and I started hearing laughter. We all turned around willa Rashid was laughing his A out! He had 4 7up cans and he threw it on us! That's what was dripping from us! eeewwww!! And then cold water suddenly hit us hard on the back! Willa Nasser using the hose and spraying it on us. It was really cold! What were they trying to do?? Freeze us to death?? Without any thinking I got up and was followed by the girls and ran to Nasser first. We tackled him down and I took the hose and sprayed on him the water. Right on his face, I was giving him only seconds to breath by remmoving the hose and spraying it on his chest!

I felt someone suddenly carry me from behind and Rashid was carrying me. He was carrying me and Farah, and Nasser was strong enough to push two girls on top of him and closed the hose. In seconds he scooped Lama and Fajer and started running to the beach. We were all screaming and telling them to let us go. But too late we were already in the sea, and splashing at each other. We were laughing and having fun. Then Rashid held me from behind, and pushing me down. I couldn't breath but he brought me up again. He shifted me so easily that I was facing him now. We stayed there staring at each other and his hands around me. My hands were only on his shoulders. We didn't realise someone was watching us.

............:hey you two!

..............................

COMMENTS! what do you think??

5 comments:

  1. guyss! walla sorry ! bs I was writing this post reaallly quickly so fee wayid mistakes o badliyat. Bs try to understand them1 :) and hope you enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaay ib kil post a7ib rashid akthar... lool il shabab sawaw looya yom kabaw il 7up.... postich 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb;p
    bs a7la shay bl post ina intay ily katbita;p
    love ya;** keep up the amaziiiiiing posts and plz dont take long;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noona: thank you 7abeebty!inshallah I won't take long to post!! :) luv you too;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just started reading it! I love it so far! Post soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading and I think I love it! Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete