Saturday 8 January 2011

First time part 14

sorry guys I took so long, btw this is Sara's point of view at first!
ENJOY
....................

I woke up in the morning feeling great, and I've never felt like this in the morning. I washed up and wore my juicy trainings, and went down stairs. While I was going down, someone came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. At first I thought it was Rashid, but when I turned and saw it was Fajer I frowned.

Fajer: malat 3alaich...hatha yizay a36eech bosa! ;p

Me: hahaha! la 7abeebty!
I hugged her, and we continued downstairs.

Fajer: kil hatha 3ashan 3abalich Rashid??

I just opened my mouth in shock, its just like she read my mind! And she knew about me and Rashid. She gave me a wink, and we arrived at the living room. Every one was awake and eating breakfast. We both joined them.

Me&Fajer: salam alaikom

All: 3alaikom il salam

I sat down next to my mom and Fajer, and across from me was Rashid. Next to him was Nasser, he decided to sleep hear, I don't know why he suddenly changed his mind. Rashid, smiled and winked to me. I blushed and looked down smiling, I recieved a bbm.

Rashid al-flani : 9aba7 il 5air ya gumar! ;*

Sarah al flani ;) : 9aba5 il noor! :D

We ate up , and chatted and laughed and we decided to go for a walk. The moms had their friends coming over 7ag il '3ada and we didn't want to stay. We wanted to have fun for the rest of the day, so to start the day we went for a walk. Me, Rashid, Lama, Nasser Fajer, and Farah went together. We were laughing and talking, but somehow Farah, and Nasser didn't even look at each other! I didn't want to bug in and ask her now. I'll ask later. Rashid, Fajer, and Lama were ahead of us because they were walking the dogs, and the dogs are going fast. So me Nasser, and Farah were walking behind a bit far talking. Well, I was the one who was talking and trying to get those two to talk to each other.

I was completely lost, I didn't know what was bothering them, just when I was about to ask them. Farah stopped walking, and stared infront of her. Both me and Nasser were lost, and didn't know what was going on. When I turned and saw what was she staring at, I saw a couple holding hands and walking together.
.......................................
Comments!

2 comments:

  1. whaaaat mno hal couple... plz plz plz i wanna know....
    post soon;p
    love ya;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleeeez post 3ashan bas tha86i may9eer feeh Shay!! ;p

    ReplyDelete