Tuesday 11 January 2011

First time part 15

Lets see....last time I didn't have much comments only 2!! Guys comment 3ashan itshaj3oony :'( if you comment 5 comments for this post I'm going to start posting more! :D Btw this is in Farah's point of view
ENJOY
...................................

Sarah miskeena, she was trying to make me and Nasser talk together but we didn't give her any chance. I mean I didn't want to talk to him after what he told me! It would be soo akward if I did. I raised my head up to give her a chance and start talking, but with her not Nasser! Just when I lifted my head I saw two couples holding hands and walking together across from our street. Just when I heard that laughter I realised who it was. I stopped walking in shock, and just glued my eyes on them. My eyes were tearing up, and I felt I was going to crash down any second. Khaled was holding hands with another girl! Nasser and Sarah were looking at me like I was crazy. But when Nasser saw them, he realised that it was Khaled. The boyfriend I told him about last night!

Nasser looked at me with sorry, worried, I told you so eyes. I just turned around and started running to the dessert or just and open space where no one could see me and it was just sand, I heard footsteps behind me.

Nasser: Sarah roo7ay! gollay 7ag il baje ina i7na shway o binyee...yallah!

I heard him talk to Sarah, then heard the footsteps coming closer and closer. I was running faster and faster everytime I hear the footsteps coming closer. I didn't want to face Nasser, I don't want to look like a fool in front of him. I was a fool because I rejected him last night, when I knew there was a place in my heart still left for him, when I used to love him! But I wasn't that fast, eventually Nasser caught up with me and held my arm. He spun me around so I could look at him.

But I wasn't, I was looking at the floor crying. I can't face him, I think if I just looked at his face I would burst into tears!

Nasser: 7abeebty Farah...6al3eeny
He said sweelty

I didn't raise my head. But instead he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. My eyes were red and full of tears. My cheeks were all streaked by tears, and some of the tears even fell at his finger. He started to wipe away my tears, but I just cried more.

Me: eh2...na-nasser roo7
I was gasping for air that I couldn't even breath!

He suddenly pulled me into his hard chest and wrapped me with his arms. I just burried my head into his chest, and wrapped my arms around him really tight so he wouldn't go.

Nasser: many ray7, mara7 a5aleech

And he kissed my head, I cried and cried and cried, 'til there were no more tears left. We sat down on the sand still not letting go of each other. I finally started to breath normally, and realised that we were huggin each other. I started to pull away, and when I did he held my left hand.

Nasser: mino hatha?
It's like he doesn't know :$, I just turned my face away.

Nasser: shofenny

Me: laish?
I asked stupidly , I didn't want to ssay his name again!

Nasser: ya3ne shino laish? Itshoofeen wa7id o tarkitheen o tabcheen....matabeeny as2al??

Me: Nasser..hatha...hatha...
I couldn't continue!

Nasser: your boyfriend?

Me: he's not anymore!

Nasser: ana mo gitlich ra7 yi9eer shay??

Me: Nasser ana shdarany? He seemed like a good guy, o galle a7ibich and he was never in a relationship! How could I tell if he was lying or not?!

Nasser: Farah, and mo ga3id goolich chithee ila 3ashan ana a7ibich! O abee il zain lich! Ma agdar ashoofich ma wa7id thany '3airee!

Me: Nasser, ana kint a7ibik! Bas I thought you never even LIKED me, fa I decided to move on! Bas you clearly now know that I hate Khaled!

Nasser: hatha isma??

Me: ee!

Nasser: Farah...
He touched my face with his hand, and he came closer.

Nasser: Farah...ana a7ibich! O il shay il wa7eed ily ba6liba minich inna you give me a chance! Bas a chance 3ashan awareech 7obe lich! O a5aleech as3ad wa7da bil dinya o a7i6ich foog rasee! Bas law sama7tay, 3a6eeny for9a.

His eyes were pleading, and he looked sad and anxious for my answer. How could I not say okay?! I mean look at this beautiful face, and the way he said "a7ibich" to me was completly different from how Khaled used to say it. In a good way ofcourse. I just smiled a bit.

Me: akeed

He smiled, and his pearly white teeth showed. He removed his hand from my cheek and put it on my back. He pulled me closer and closer until we were inches apart. OMG! Is he going to kiss me?? I couldn't move :O But he turned his head and kissed my on my cheek real gently. My face became the darkest shade of red, and I looked down smiling! This is the first time a boy ever kissed me!

Nasser: hahaha! Fidait ily yisti7oon walla!
He side hugged and me, and I think I might have fallen for him all over again!
.....................................................
No cliffhanger!! Just for you guys ;) And comment!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes the best
    Thnx for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abebty mashkoora 3ala this amazing post!!!
    Oo Ana Wa7da a3terif eni bedait to like Nasser!! ;D
    oo tc ya 7elwa!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: hehe ur welcme ;p

    girl with the petite appetite: anytime!! lool, I never knew you didn't like him! thanks ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7abeebti mashkoura for the post...
    i think hatha a6wal post kitabtay;D
    3ajeeb.. i loved the post but love you more;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noona: hehe ur welcome! Lool, inshallah next post ba3ad a6wal ;) love u ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read ur blog kla byoum!
    & i looove itt!
    Rashid & sara r so cuute a7ebhm!
    Waiting for the nextt postt x

    ReplyDelete