Saturday 8 January 2011

First time part 14

Sory I took so long, bs let's make a deal if I get 5 comments I'm going to post tomorrow! Btw this is back to SARA'S POINT OF VIEW, I'll be telling you who's point of view if I needed.

ENJOY

........................


I woke up in the morning feeling great, I've never woke up in the morning feeling like this! I washed up, and wore my juicy training suit and went down stairs, while I was on the stairs, someone came up behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. At first I thought it was Rashid, but when I saw it was Fajer, I frowned.


Fajer: malat 3alaich! hatha yizay a36eech bosa!


Me: hahaha! la 7abeebty!

I gave her a hug and we countinued down stairs.


Fajer: kil hatha 3ashan tabeen Rashid yiboosich?


I just opened my mouth in shock, because she knew what was in my mind. And I was right, she knew about me and Rashid. She gave me a wink and we arrived at the living room. Every one was there eating breakfast. We both joined them.


Me and Fajer: salam 3alaikom


All: 3alaikom il salam


I was sitting down, and across from me was Rashid


No comments:

Post a Comment