Sunday 19 December 2010

First time part 10

soory guys I took soo long bs I just finished exams! yaay! And this is my first time posting a post with 2 numbers! hhaha yalla back to the post
ENJOY
...............................................

So IRashid was taking me back to tthe chalet becuase he caught me, we were playing hide and seek. Everytime I try to pull away and run he tightens his grip on me. It hurts, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head that he's holding my arm! AAHH!

Me: a77 shway shway tara ga3id it3awrinee! :(

Rashid: kaifich ti7amilay u get caught!

Me: hhhhh1 *gasp* ok 5ala9....
While turning my head to the other side and folding my arms.

Rashid: at'3ashmar wiyach laa 3ad kilish wila saroona!

He said side hugging me, I just smiled and blushed and looked down. He just smiled and grabbed my arm again thinking I might run. So we arrived at the chalet and I sat on the couch. He suddenly gave me 2 bags of chips!! I ADORE AND LOVE CHIPS! walla I can't resist them, and he knows so that's why he gave it to me so I wouldn't escape! Such an evil plan.

Me: your mean!

I said while opening one bag of chips, he laughed and went to find the other girls. I would hear a scream wich means one of them is running away and I would also hear from Rashid and Nasser screaming "ta3alay!!". One by one the girls came, with Nasser or Rashid holding them by the arm! First Lama, then Fajer, then Farah wich was caught by Nasser. She gave him a look and sat down, but he just gave her a smile. She blushed and looked away. I always think that those two like each other, but they never confessed. But i'll never know unless I ask both of them, maybe that's why my brother doesn't give the other girls wayh! He likes Farah!! Awwww! I HAVE to get those two together but not now!

Nasser: walla intaw il banat ma95ara! mat3arfoon tarkithoon! hahahaha!

Me: you guys didn't give us a chance!!
7awalt aragi3 il salfa

Farah: you'll see ra7 inridha likom! walla you'll see.

Knowing Farah, she really means that. She's going to take revenge and too something that's going to make them be sorry and regeret they told us we stink at hide and seek. After that we decided to go to Starbucks. Rashid was driving, and Nasser was in the front. We were in the back. I'3niyat Hey baby girl malat t-pain and pitbull was on, and we were all singing and dancing a bit. The guys bas ya36oona 5azat! We arrived and I was bbming my friend just as I entered I looked up, and saw the last person I thought I would see. My crush last year!

His name was 7amad, he used to be in my class last year. I used to have a crush on him and somehow he knew. I didn't tell anyone! I guess it kind of showed when I talked to him. When he knew he sent me a note in class telling me he likes me too. I kind of freaked out and kept the note in my pocket. I never really talked to him or at least had a conversation with him after that. The school year ended and I was soo relieved. I forgot about him, becuase he was just a crush! But I never thought I would see him in starbucks, not now! When RASHID is here!!! nooo this can't be happening!!!

I saw him looking at me, so I turned away and continued walking behind the gang. I was feeling he was staring at me, you know the feeling when someone was staring at you?? We told the guys our drinks and went to it on a table. The guys were ordering , and me Farah, Fajer, and Lama were sitting down. Just thwn I hear a voice behind me.

...............: Sara?
Oh god! oh god! oh god! oh god!

I turned around and saw 7amad looking at me waitint for an answer.

Me: oh hala 7amad!

7amad: sara shlonich? minziman 3anich!

me: ib5air 7amdila inta shlonick??

7amad: tamam, haa intay 3indich chalet ihnee?

Me: la walla chalet 5alte ma3inde chalet.

7amad: oh 7asafa.....yallah nice to see you again

Me: me too bye :)

And with that he left, I was releived nothign akward happened! But just as he left, I saw Rashid staring at me then 7amad!!

................................

so what did you think?? COMMENT guys 3ashan I don't take long!! :)

2 comments: