Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!! almost...

Happy New Year !!

Guys I'm soo excited!! New year is almost there, and I can't wait! Normally I'm not that excited for New Years. But this I am!! Hehe;p I'm spending new years with my friend this year, I never spent it with a friend always with my family and family friends. ANyways mabee agrig wayid 3alaikom, just wanted to say Happy new year, o allah yiwafigkom ! Let's see my new years resulotion (sorry dont know how to spell it:$) is:

1. lose weight
2. Do better in school
3. Don't bother my brother and sister that much!
And I'll add up to it, I can't think of anything else !

I love you all!! :***

3 comments:

  1. happy new year to u too;p
    lool dont bother ur brother and sister that much.... intay mithly i bother my brothers waaaayeed lana i have 3 brothers and no sisters fa lama ag3ad ma3ahom killa a2atheehom bs ham ohma iy2athoony wayeed..lol
    love ya;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too!! ;D
    inshallah we all have a great year of 2011!!
    Oo love u girl!! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noona: hahaha! I love it when I annoy them! bs I also hate it when they annoy me ;$ luv u;**

    girl with the petite appetite: inshalllah!! o luv u more ;**

    ReplyDelete