Monday 27 December 2010

First time part 12

I kind of figured that the last post was short.......so this is another one on the same day just for my lovely readers! And guys please comment! ya3ne come one only 2 comments?? :'( yallah ma3alay inshallah this post is going to have a lot of comments write? :)


ENJOY

....................................


Me: shlon dirait inna ana ihne??


Rashid: dazaiteely bbm, ya3ne shloon?? Ish-hal soo2al?? Intay a9lan shino imsawya barra?! mo giltay bitroo7een il7amam?! shimwadeech barra?!!


He was practically screaming at me, and I was never yelled at except when I was little. So I was scared and didn't speak a word. I was shaking because I didn't know what to say! Should I speak? Or would he just yell at me again?


Rashid: ga3id akalmich!


Me: uhh..umm...kint bs..abee a6la3..3abaly shift my friend


I said in the lowest the voice, he barely heard me. I never saw this side of him before, him being scared for me. I kind of liked that he was caring about me, but why would he have to yell??


Rashid: yallah imshay da5il...ibnamshe il7een.


I followed him inside, and a tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it away so Rashid won't see. We met the gang and decided to go back to the chalet. We went in the car, and Farah noticed my sudden change of mood.


Farah: Sarah?? shfeech? laish chithee sakta??


Me: la walla mafeeny shay bs ta3bana shway


I said with a smile, so she wouldn't suspect anything. But I'm thinking of telling her later. We arrived there and our moms were already sleeping. So we went in without making any noises, and sat on the couch. We decided to watch a movie, since the movie was boring Farah decided to go out for a walk. And five minutes later Nasser went out too, I kind of smiled because I knew he wanted to be alone with her. So it was only me Rashid, Fajer, and Lama. Fajer and Lama were too tired so they decided to go and sleep. So now I was alone with Rashid. It was at first really akward because we were silent and didn't know what to do.


Rashid: ana asif inne 9ara5t 3alaich

He suddenly spoke, I kind of felt that I owed him an explanation.


Me: Rashid, walla ana illy mafrooth at2asaf..ana bas shift inna inta ga3idn it5iz 7amad-


Rashid: mino hatha ily kan ga3id yikalmich?


Me: uhwa bil madrisa wiyay o kan ib 9afee last year, bs, o ohwa ya o salam 3alay. And I was scared itshik feeny or itsawee shay wallah madree I was really confused...and I decided to take some fresh air. Fa ri7t barra o this guy came o bidda yi2atheeny o inta it3arrif ish9ar 3ogobha.


I said it all under one breath, and after that I took a deep breath. I remembered when Rashid was yelling at me, and I didn't mention it when I was talking to him. A tear escaped my eye, followed by another tear. Before I knew it Rashid was next to me on the couch, he put his finger on my chin and lifted my head so I could look at him.


Rashid: Sarah, laish tabcheen? Intay tadreen inne ma a7ib ashoof a7ad yalmisich o yikalmich. ya3ne may9eer a'3ar?


He said with a smile, I just giggled.


Rashid: 7abeebty intay walla a7ibich!


He said while wrapping his arms around me. When he said that my heart raced, and I lost my breath for a second. I hesitated at first, if I should hug him back. Bs I couldn't hold it much longer, so I hugged him real tight. And let go, because I was a bit shy hugging him. We continued watching the movie, and I was soo mindamja when a pillow was thrown at my face. I squeaked in shock, and saw Rashid laughing his heart out! I laug

No comments:

Post a Comment