Monday 27 December 2010

First time part 11

sorry guys I took soo long.....forgive me?? :$

ENJOY
...............................

I was really scared forwhat Rashid might do. I mean, I was never in a relationship before. So I don't know what the guy would do if he saw his girl talking to another guy. Especially if the other guy approached her! Would he hit him?? Yell?? Or just talk to the girl and hear what she has to explain?? I am so confused!! And before I knew it Rashid and Nasser came to our table with our drinks. I scooted for Nasser to sit next to me, and Rashid went to sit next to Fajer.

They were all chatting and I was the only one quiet, I didn't have anything to say in mind. My mind was blank. Nasser noticed I was quiet and all.

Nasser: Sarah ishfeech?? laish chithee sakta?
He was whispering to me, so the others won't hear us.

Me: umm..laa mafeeny shay bs rasee yi3awirnee baroo7 il 7amam.

I wanted any chance to get out of the table and go, I didn't know the way to the bathroom so I decided to get some fresh air and come back to them. I headed to the door, and pushed it open. I breathed in the fresh air and started walkng towards the ra9eef. I suddenly realised that this was a bad idea because there were guys every where! Not one single woman or girl :$ So I just went to our car and leaned against it. I took out my phone and started going through my bbm chats to waist time before I go in again. I was reading the chat between me and Rashid. I was reading the last thing he sent me when I heard someone call out

.......: hala walla, hala bil gumar

Uggh! Not now! I am sometimes scared of guys that are you know the 3agad type, and especially when they hit one me. I didn't lift my face ofcourse, and I wrote without thinking to Rashid "please come out, quick!" I hesitated if I was going to send it or no. But then a hand blocked the blackberry screen. I quickly moved my phone away, and looked up. Only to see a random guy that was hitting on me.

Guy: shfeech? mino itkalmeen? yallah 3ad jableeny shway?

He said with a wink and a smile, I turned away to walk away from him. But he put his hand on my arm and turned me around. I was now a few inches away from him. I was terrified and didn't know what to do!

Me: wa5ir 3any
I said in the lowest tone, and keeping my face straight and trying not to show him that I'm scared.

Guy: laa ana many imwa5ir minich mara7 a2atheech bs ibnit---POW!

Out of no where Rashid came and punched this guy in the face so hard, he fell on the floor bleeding from the nose. He got up slowly and Rashid gave him the scariest death stare. Then he almost ran away. Rashid looked at me and I couldn't beleive he was here?? I dont remember sending him a message!

Me: shloon dirait inna ana ihne?

2 comments:

  1. uff i hate 3gaidy guys.. ilmohim 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeb hal post.. imbayin ina rashid 9ij iy7ib sara;p this is by far one of the best posts u have writen;p
    please post asap oo la it6awleen 3alaina..
    love you;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noona: hehe yaa lool, thanks 7abeebti!! inshallah now I'm writing a post ;) lov u ;**

    ReplyDelete