Friday 17 December 2010

First time part 10

yaay! 5ala9t exams barkooly!! hahah! soo anyways this is my first post with 2 numbers! :) hehe anywasy back to the post :)

..............................


So Rashid was bringing me back to the chalet, becuase he caught me. We were playing hide and seek (remember?). I was trying to pul away and run but he always tightens his grip on my arm. But I couldn't get the thought out of my head that he was holding my arm!


Me: a77 shway shway tara ga3id it3awirnyy my arm ib yinkisir! :(


Rashid: kaifich shasaweelich! ti7amilay u got caight! hahahah!


Me: hhhhhh! *gasp* ok 5ala9...

While turning my head the other side and folding my arms.


Rashid: at'3ashmar wiyach, la 3ad kilish wila saroona!


I blushed and looked down, he side hugged me and put back his hand on my arm. We were in the chalet and I sat donw on the couch, in order for me o no get up and run he gave me the most erisistible thing to me............CHIPS! I ADORE AND LOVE CHIPS! He knew that so thats why he gave me them!


Me: your so mean!


I was opening he bag of chips realising he did this so I could stay in my seat. He just laughed an went out to get the other girls. One by one the girls came. First Lama, then Fajer, and theeeennnnn Farah. She was caught by Nasser,

No comments:

Post a Comment