Thursday 16 December 2010

First time part 10

yaaay! 5ala9t EXAMS barkooly!! haha;p o gguyys this is my first time to post with 2 numbers! yaay! hehe sa6alt yallah bak to the post

...........................................


So Rashid was pulling me by my arm back to the chaet, because I was caught in hide and seek and have to go to jail! ;p I was trying to pull away and run but his grip was tight on my arm! But I couldn't get the fact out of my head that he was holding my arm! AAHH!


Me: a77 Rashid shway shway! tara ga3id tamsiknee 7ail!:(


Rashid: kaifich shasaweelich ti7amilay ina your caugh!


Me: *gasp!* wai3 many imkalmitik mara thanya

Turning my head the other way and crossing my arm.


Rashid: at'3ashmar wiyach , 3ad kilish wala saroona!


He said letting go of my arm but still hugging me in the side so I won't run away. I blushed and looked down half smiling. He just looked at me with a smile but didn't say anything. Akkhhh that smile, his white perfect teeth! I had my braces on for about a year, and next week I'm going to remove them! yaay! It wasn't like I didn't have a great smile, but my teeth is ok and better now so it looks good both on braces and wihtout.


We arrived at the chalet and he made me sit on the couch, and for not running away he quickly gave me a bag of chips! I LOVE AND ADORE CHIPS! I can't resist them! And he knew that so he gave me the chips and I smiled a goofy smile, like when and 8 year old got a new toy.


Me: your mean!

While opening the bag of chips.


Rashid: shasawy ba3ad that's the only way to make you sit o matin7ashain!


And he went off looking for the rest, one by one the girls came! Hahaha! they looked really funny with their angry faces. First Lama, then Fajoor, then Farah, who was caugh by my brother Nasser. She gave him a look and sat down, but he just gave her a smile, then she blushed. I always thought they liked each other, but you never know unless you try. So I had a plan to make them get together. But first I have to ask her if she likes him or not, so nothing goes wrong. And btw she's as old as Nasser so that would be perfect! Since my brother never really liked anyone and the only one I think he likes is Farah, so ya!


Fajer: wai3 sa5eefeen you don' t give us a break!


Rashid: illi3aba chithee lat9ereen malee8a kabray 3aglich!


Those two ALWAYS fight! They never st

No comments:

Post a Comment