Friday 17 December 2010

First time part 10

you guys 5ala9 EXAMS! barkooly:p hahah! And sorry for taking so long, and his is my firs post with 2 numbers! wanasa;p anyways back to he post

.....................................


So Rashid was bringing me back from the chalet after he caught me, we were playing hide and seek. I was trying to pull away but everytime I do it his grip tightens on me. But I just can't get the thought out of my head that he was holding my arm. AHH! hehe;p


Me: a77 Rashid shway shway tara your holding me 7ail! :(


Rashid: kaifich shasawaeelich ti7amilay your going to jail! hahahah!


Me:hhhhhhh! *gasp* laa?? ok 5ala9....

While turning my head he other way and folding my arms.


Rashid: at'3ashmar wiyach, la 3ad kilish wila saroona!

No comments:

Post a Comment