Wednesday 29 December 2010

First time part 12

Hey guys so my story is finally going to be more interesting! New characters, and new feelings ;)
ENJOY
..........................

Me: shloon dirait inna ana ihne??

Rashid: ya3ne shloon Sarah?! Dazaiteely bbm! Intay a9lan laish yaya ihne?? Bil shari3 wagfa?! Laish?

I didn't know what to answer, so I just kept my mouth shut! If I answer would he yell more?? Or just listent to my explelnation?? I wish it was choice B, becuase I don't know what he would say right now.

Rashid: riday, ga3id akalmich sarah! *angry tone*

Me: uhhh..bs kint.uhh...ya3ne abe fresh air.

Rashid: imshay da5il ibnamshy il7een.

I followed him in, tearing up. But not crying, so I blinked really fast to get the tears away. We went in and sat with the gang. Then 2 minutes later we got up and went to the car. In the car, Fajer noticed that something was wrong with me.

Fajer: Sarah..ishfeech?

Me: la walla mafeeny shay, don't worry.

Fajer: ahaa ee ok :) bs kint 5ayfa feech shay ;p

We arrived at the chalet we enetered there slowly becuase our moms were already asleep. We all changed into our pajamas,, and went to the living room downstairs. We all decided to watch a movie. Since the movie wasn't that nice, Farah decided to go for a walk. Minutes later Nasser went out, I knew he wanted to be alone with her. Then Lama, and Fajer felt sleepy and called it a night. I realised that now I was alone with Rashid, why does this keep happening to me;$

Rashid: Sarah ana asif inne 9ara5t 3alaich ib starbucks

I felt sad for him, becuase after all what I did was wrong. Going out alone in the night with guys all around is pretty risky. And I felt that I needed to apologize.

Me: la Rashid ana asfa, 3ashan 6ila3t barra ibroo7y.

I then remembered when Rashid was yelling and how scared I was, and the guy bleeding right infront of me. I then figured that when the guy blocked the screen with his hands he might of pressed enter by mistake. And that's how the message was sent. I looked down and turned my head, Rashid sat next to me. He thought I was crying which was what I was about to do. But I held my self. You might notice I cry alot, it's becuase I'm sensitive! I looked up at him, with teary eyes.

Rashid: laa2 laish tabcheen?? Walla asif inne 9ara5t...bs 5ift 3alaich! 5ift inna yi9eer feech shay. O ya3ne may9eer a'3ar??

Me: hehehe *giggles*

Rashid: ee chithe abee, abee ashoofich mibtasma kil marra.

Me: a7ibik

Rashid: allahh, ba3ad maraa?

Me: la2 bas 5ala9 next time!

RAshid: na7eesa!

Me: hehe, adree :)

We were both watching the movie. I was slowly drifting to sleep. You know when you're sleeping, but you can hear and feel what's going on?? But you're too lazy to get up? ya that's what's happening to me. So I was feeling that I was being lifted, I knew that is was Rashid right away. Without thinking I put my hands around his neck, and I felt I was genlty being placed on the bed, and covered by the sheets. I felt a light and gentle kiss on my cheek, and I smiled a bit. He brushed his fingers lightly on my cheek, and went out. And I slept like a baby that night.
........................................
Comments guys!! If I get more than 4-5 comments I'm going to write in the next post, the point of view of Farah when she was walking on the beaach!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE <3
    we want a longer one please :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaallllaaaaaahhhh !!!
    Pleeeez post asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

    W I love ur story!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diva;*: inshallah i'll make it longer ;)

    Anonymous 1: lov u more!

    girl with the petite appetite: hehe ;p inshallah i'll post soon :)

    Anonymous 2: the story loves you back! :)

    ReplyDelete